Terms & Conditions
www.alsyk.gr is the "Website" and "Electronic Store" for the exhibition and sale of products via the Internet, which belongs to the Greek company with the name "ALSYK HELLAS FRAMES SYSTEMS COMMERCIAL COMPANY." based in Chalkida, Evia (Oresti Makri 4), in Greece (VAT: 800983120 / D.O.Y CHALKIDAS).
Please read the terms carefully, they contain important information for the correct use of the website, and for the exclusive responsibility of its users in case of incorrect use of its content.
You further agree that you will accept all responsibility for actions that occur under your account.
If you are under 18 years of age, you may make purchases in our online store only with the supervision and approval of your parent or guardian
www.alsyk.gr reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew the present terms and conditions of transactions, made through its online store, in accordance with its needs and business ethics. www.alsyk.gr undertakes the obligation to inform users of any modifications as well as any change, via the website of this online store.
Information & Products Provided
www.alsyk.gr is committed to the quality, completeness and validity of the information listed on its website, both with regard to the exact information displayed and the services provided by its online store, subject to any technical or typographical errors, which cannot be foreseen or have occurred unintentionally or interruptions in the operation of the website due to force majeure.
Limitation of Liability
1. www.alsyk.gr is not responsible towards customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of their order.
2. It also reserves the right to deliver the goods in cases of force majeure. The online store cannot provide any guarantee for the availability of the products, but guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their unavailability.
3. The online store www.alsyk.gr provides the content (e.g. information, names, photos, illustrations, etc.), products and services available through the website "exactly as they are". .
4. In no case shall the company's online store bear responsibility for any legal or civil and/or criminal claims nor for any damage (positive, special or cumulative which indicatively and not restrictively, disjunctively and/or cumulatively consists in loss of profits , data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) from website visitors or third parties for a reason related to the operation or non-operation and/or use of the website and/or failure to provide services and/or information made available by him and/or by any unauthorized third-party interventions in products and/or services and/or information made available through him.
Intellectual property rights
1. This website is the official online store of the ASLYK company. All the content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, designs, texts, services and products provided are the intellectual property of the company and are protected according to the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
2. Any copying, analog / digital recording and mechanical reproduction, distribution, transfer, downloading, processing, resale, creation of derivative work or misleading the public about the real provider of the Website Content is prohibited. Any reproduction, republishing, uploading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the Content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written permission of www.alsyk.gr or any other legal owner of the above copyrights.
3. The names, images, logos and distinguishing features that represent the company ASLYK and/or its online store www.alsyk.gr and/or third parties contracted with them as well as their products or services, are exclusive trademarks and distinguishing marks features of ASLYK and/or www.alsyk.gr and/or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and international trademark and industrial and intellectual property laws. In any case, their appearance and exposure on the website www.alsyk.gr and in the ASLYK online store should in no way be taken as a transfer or assignment of a license or right to use them.
The users of the website www.alsyk.gr accept that they will not use the company's online store for shipping, public
upload, e-mail or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, offensive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, empathetic, or expresses racial, ethnic or other discrimination, may cause harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be disclosed in accordance with the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of employment relationships or covered in agreements confidentiality), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of a third party, contains software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to disrupt, damage, destroy or of the operation of any reason computer hardware, intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any Content is used to collect or store personal data about other users.
www.alsyk.gr recognizes the importance of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum security. All information related to your personal information and transactions is secure and confidential. The security of the company's Online Store is achieved by the following methods
The codes used for your identification are two: the Login Code (e-mail or username) and the Personal Secret Security Code (password), which each time you enter them, they provide you with absolute security access to your personal information.
You are given the opportunity to change your Personal Secret Security Code (password) as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your information is you through the above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its secrecy and hiding it from third parties. In the event of its loss or leakage, you should notify us immediately, otherwise the online store of the company alsyk is not responsible for the use of the secret code by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid using the same and easily traceable passwords (eg date of birth).
If there is no activity for 20 minutes, you will be automatically logged out of the member area of the www.alsyk.gr online store
Confidentiality of Transactions
Privacy is taken for granted. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions also apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user/member to www.alsyk.gr is confidential and www.alsyk.gr has taken all the necessary measures so that it is used only to the extent deemed necessary in the context of the services provided. Some of the measures taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your requests.
www.alsyk.gr does not disclose the details of customers and their transactions, unless it has a written authorization from you or this is required by a court decision or a decision of another public authority.
In the event that www.alsyk.gr uses third parties to support its systems, it ensures privacy.
You can request any information held about you and its correction if you can demonstrate an error.
For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the service as confidential and confidential and not disclose it to any third party.
You will only receive newsletters and printed materials if you so desire and declare so during your membership registration.
In any case, the online store of www.alsyk.gr in no way discloses or makes public your personal data and the information you entrust to us. The personal data that you make available to us by registering as a member is used exclusively for the execution of your transactions. All information is encrypted and stored with absolute security.